Tina chose the name “Epiphany” because she suddenly realised that the myriad of opportunities and first hand exposure she has had to diverse industries and businesses has equipped and prepared her to evoke the best out of others. She has also accepted that she is unable to alter her beliefs and will never compromise her values to fit into any organisation.
It is said that all great leaders have two things in common:
- they have vision
- they are unique and will not conform,
hence Tina would like others to know that it is in their uniqueness that their strength lies.
“Epiphany” - The sudden realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something
Greek:epiphaneia - an appearing
Greek for "to manifest" or "to show"
Epiphany's other meanings:
- A Christian feast celebrating the manifestation of the divine nature of Jesus to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi.
- January 6, on which this feast is traditionally observed – 12 days after Christmas.
- A revelatory manifestation of a divine being.
- A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization